Translation and production of business cards
[Business cards in all languages: the ideal tools for “culture-oriented” communication]
For us Westerners, exchanging business cards is an almost automatic action, often carried out distractedly. For a Japanese person, the same action becomes fraught with much greater formality and importance.
When planning a business trip abroad, all Japanese business men and women make sure they have more than enough bilingual business cards with them. Naturally, they would appreciate it if foreigners did the same!
Therefore, it is of vital important that anyone wishing to approach far eastern markets have appropriate business cards prepared.
Soget offers a full service for the design and production of business cards in all languages.
This service includes the design and the translation or transliteration of names and trademarks, as well as the design of other graphical elements, and printing.
This service is of great importance for many markets, and indeed essential for the Chinese market, where western languages and alphabets are generally unknown and the exchange of business cards is experienced almost as a ritual.
We provide business cards in both simplified Chinese (Mandarin) and traditional Chinese (used in Honk Kong and Taiwan).
- Design of "culture-oriented" business cards
- Design of trademarks and logos
- Translation or transliteration of texts
- Production of right-to-left or vertical texts, in accordance with language or aesthetic needs
- Adaptation of existing business cards (font families, printing characteristics, etc.)
- Layout for recto or verso printing
- Printing films (also black only)
- High resolution PDFs for third-party typographical printing
- Small to large print runs
WHAT WE NEED IN ORDER TO PRODUCE BUSINESS CARDS
In order to produce a high quality product, please send us:
- Any existing source files (Illustrator, QuarkXPress, Photoshop or other)
- Your corporate trademark / logo in high definition
If you do not hold any of the above, then we can use an existing business card to scan all graphical elements.